We are looking for a BI Specialist to join a young and dynamic team of experts that work with the latest cutting edge technologies and are on a constant drive to innovate, excel and deliver best of breed solutions.
The Role Involves:
- Consolidating and optimizing available data warehouse infrastructure
- Designing and implementing ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Designing and implementing ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics lad, as well as client’s or third-party’s reporting environments and dashboard
- In partnership with our technical architect, helps set direction for the analytics and business intelligence platform architecture for clients, including internal and third-party clients for our technology practice.
- Collaborating with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization
- Carrying out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Performing the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- Ensuring all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
Required Job Skills and Experience:
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in an analytical related field, including information technology, science, and engineering discipline
- Five years or more experience performing data warehouse architecture development and management
- Remarkable experience with technologies such as SQL Server 2008, as well as with newer ones like SSIS and stored procedures
- Exceptional experience developing codes, testing for quality assurance, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of database
- High proficiency in dimensional modelling techniques and their applications
- Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business personnel
- Working experience with reporting and analytical tools
- Working knowledge of SAS and R code used in data processing and modelling tasks
- Knowledge with Hadoop and other “big data” technologies will be an advantage.
- Familiar with each layer in a Stack Architecture from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view;
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of business intelligence.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds.
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development. Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
- Salary to commensurate with experience. This is not a junior role.
- Training will be provided.
Send your CV to [email protected].