We are looking for an ambitious, creative & innovative full stack developer to join a young and dynamic team of experts that work with the latest cutting edge technologies and are on a constant drive to innovate, excel and deliver best of breed solutions.
The Role Involves:
- Designing and developing software solutions to meet business requirements. Managing full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Performing solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Executing, assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications. Analyzing and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades and revisions.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Translating high-level requirements into detailed designs, and technical estimates
- Guiding developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams.
- Proficiency with Git, or comparable distributed version control system
- Solving complex problems; taking a new perspective using existing solutions
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Ambitious, creative and innovative.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff.
- Works independently.
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- NET Core,
- Lambda Syntax,
- MS SQL / MySQL / NoSQL
- Salary to commensurate with experience. This is not a junior role.
- Training will be provided.
Send your CV to [email protected].