Who Are We?
Founded in 1994, our mission at Information Systems Limited is to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions through cooperation of expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to deliver the highest level of value to our customers and providing a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees. The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Provide client support in a timely manner. This can be done via telephone or remotely.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to.
- Act as main contact with the client to ensure client satisfaction always.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Consultancy and Support to clients using EYESEL Business Suite and other applications.
- Form part of the after-sales team and liaise with other teams as required.
- Documentation of client support issues and status tracking.
- Troubleshooting issues at clients and querying the data before escalating the problem.
- Report writing (mainly using Crystal Reports).
- Testing of applications.
- Training of users.
- Ensure that all client works, and issues are logged in a ticket; all correspondence is in ticket; time is inputted and closed when ready.
- Timely inputting of timesheets.
- Adherence to the company code of conduct.
- System upgrades at clients.
- Data conversions.
- Documentation of applications.
- Report to Directors or whomever they delegate in their stead.
- Contribute to internal process improvements.
- Ensure day to day processes follow ISO procedures as set in QMS manual.
- Communicate client feedback to team leader and management.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing amongst other team members.
- Other duties which from time to time the Company may introduce.
- An IT related qualification or experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in the industry performing a similar role.
Basic knowledge of the following areas:
- Company business processes.
- Accounting fundamentals.
- An idea of the double-entry system; debit and credit.
- Record keeping – sale of a service, sale of a tangible product, tax, returns, purchases.
- Profit and loss, trial balance, vat return, bank reconciliation.
- Query SQL databases.
- Database knowledge.
- Indexes and constraints.
- Referential Integrity.
- SQL profiling tools.
- Selects, joins, updates, deletes, backups, restores, sub-queries.
- Database languages such as MSSQL, MYSQL.
- Report writing.
- Basic use of reporting software such as SSRS or Crystal Reporting.
Anyone the company may deem appropriate.
- On the job training would be provided as and when required. Training may be carried out internally, locally, or overseas. Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally.
We offer careers not jobs.
The opportunity to learn the business processes involved.
Salary will commensurate with experience, expertise and knowledge.
Ideally the candidates will already be based in Malta and hold a valid EU working permit.