Who Are We?
Founded in 1994, our mission at Information Systems Limited is to provide the most comprehensive, cost effective and innovative business software solutions through a cooperation of expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to deliver the highest level of value to our customers and to provide a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees. The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Designing and developing software solutions using the latest technology to meet business requirements.
- Managing full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and documentation.
- Making sure that project’s deadlines are met.
- Give support to after sales & product / project teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing solution design and bug verification, which may require research and analysis.
- Maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Executing, assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications. Analyzing and amending software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and participate in software upgrades and revisions.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Proficiency with Git, or comparable distributed version control system.
- Solving complex problems; taking a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
- Partners with the project manager and other team members to successfully manage client relationships.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ambitious, creative and innovative.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web.
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Microsoft .NET Tech stack, using C#
- MS SQL
- Web APIs (creating and consuming)
- Considered an asset:
- Experience with Azure
- Web Apps (ASP.Net Webforms, MVC)
- Desktop Apps (WinForms, WPF)
Other Personal Qualities.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and business improvement
- Abilty to work effectively within a team environment where flexibility is essential
- Effective communication, attention to details, time management, and analytical thinking
- An ability to work with personal accountability for results and productivity
- Ideally, the candidates will already be based in Malta and hold a valid EU working permit.
- On the job training would be provided.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, expertise and knowledge.
24×7 Access to our corporate Learning Management System as part of an ongoing drive to Learn and Develop your career.
Access to corporate employee incentive & discount schemes.