Who Are we?
Founded in 1994, our mission at Information Systems Limited is to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions through a cooperation of expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to deliver the highest level of value to our customers and to provide a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees. The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
We are currently seeking a Junior Product Analyst to join our Automotive Solutions team.
The Autoline Dealer Management System (DMS) is one of the leading solutions for the retail automotive industry and endorsed by leading manufacturers.
As a Junior Product Analyst, you will form part of the Product Management team that is responsible for analyzing market trends and sales performance and make informed recommendations for the product. The Junior Product Analyst also analyses competitor activity to provide the business’s product with a competitive edge over the competition. You must develop an understanding of company products to meet the company’s current and future needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products, contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning and budgeting.
- Contribute towards assisting the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth by collaborating with other teams to maintain plan integration and ensuring overall achievement of product objectives.
- Carry our testing of products and have a good understanding of scripts, reports, SQL scripts.
- Contribute and collaborate in Sales and Marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or any related field.
- Possess Standard Query Language (SQL) skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to write documents in commercial English essential.
- The ability to balance customer needs in line with the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Background knowledge of the automotive industry would be beneficial but not essential.
- Candidates with previous experience of working in a similar role will be favourably considered.
- On the job training would be provided as and when required. Training may be carried out internally, locally, or overseas. Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally.
- With our clientele being local as well as international, you would be expected to have an excellent command of spoken and written English. Fluency in a 2nd language such as French and/or Arabic would be considered an asset.
- You will be working on systems that interface and integrate with the leading automotive manufacturers such as Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Volkswagen, Audi, Hyundai, Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche, BMW, Ford, KIA.
- The very real opportunity of overseas travel and exposure to world-class systems.
We offer careers not jobs.
The opportunity to learn the business processes involved.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, expertise and knowledge.