Who Are We?
Founded in 1994, our mission at Information Systems Limited is to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions through the cooperation of expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to delivering the highest level of value to our customers and providing a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees. The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
5 years ago, QWK Insights formed a partnership with ISL to produce solutions using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Provide best quality software using the latest technology.
- Assisting the software development manager / team leader in scheduling and allocating resources.
- Making sure that projects’ deadlines are met.
- Give support to after sales & product / project teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates effectively with our architecture team and web designers during the creative process.
- Reviews code for quality assurance purposes.
- In partnership with our technical architect, helps set direction for our technology practice.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Partners with the project manager and other developers to successfully manage client relationships.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Helps team members progress toward their professional development goals.
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
- With other ISL /QWK Insight team members when part of a project team.
- With superiors to report on progress and status of work and to escalate problematic situations.
- With specific client users, according to the nature and type of issue.
- Escalate all issues which hinder one’s work to the director/superior for resolution.
- This role calls for an established and mature developer.
- An IT-related software development qualification and/or a proven track record of software development with at least 4 years of experience in the industry performing in a similar role.
- Familiarity and/or Experience using the below backend / front end technologies will be considered an asset:
- .NET core 3
- Web Api
- Entity Framework (DB)
- MSSQL (DB)
- nUnit (tests)
- Dependency injection (Pattern)
- Devextreme/devexpress (components)
Source Control (Git)
- Git flow
- Azure DevOp
Anyone the company may deem appropriate.
- On the job training would be provided as and when required. Training may be carried out internally, locally, or overseas. Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally.
We offer careers not jobs.
The opportunity to learn the business processes involved.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, expertise and knowledge.