Who are we?
We are committed to deliver the highest level of value to our customers and providing a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees. The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
We are currently seeking a Finance and Vehicle Systems Consultant to join our Automotive Solutions team.
Assist a team of young and dynamic experts in providing an excellent level of support to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting daily operational system issues, clearly documenting issues reported.
- Assist in user training.
- Installation and implementation of application software.
- Assist in local and overseas implementations.
- Perform functional and integration testing.
- Background knowledge of the Automotive industry would be beneficial but not essential.
- Essential experience required includes commercial or theoretical knowledge of accounts to include sales, general and purchase ledgers or manual procedures.
- Candidates with previous experience working in a helpdesk environment with accounting knowledge or accounting software will be favourably considered.
- On the job training would be provided as and when required. Training may be carried out internally, locally, or overseas. Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally.
- With our clientele being local as well as international, you would be expected to have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Fluency in a 2nd language such as French and/or Arabic would be considered an asset.
- You will be working on systems that interface and integrate with the leading automotive manufacturers such as Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Volkswagen, Audi, Hyundai, Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche, BMW, Ford, KIA.
- The very real opportunity of overseas travel and exposure to world-class systems.
We offer careers not jobs.
The opportunity to learn the business processes involved.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, expertise, and knowledge.
Ideally the candidates will already be based in Malta and hold a valid EU working permit.